Saturday, February 9, 2013

Superbowl Commercial

A rainy Saturday evening outside and a perfect time to settle down with a good book.(Which is what I've been doing.) Yet this morning, rainy or not, we went out in service and got some very good results. Tomorrow though is a day to buckle down on school.
                  I suppose most watched the Superbowl on Sunday, I didn't watch it for the game, actually I didn't really watch it at all. But I did see one commercial that I loved! You may have also seen it, it was the Dodge Ram Commercial that had the Paul Harvey speech of "So God Made a Farmer". You can see it on Youtube. It was rated the third best Superbowl commercial.
A Farmer Doin' His Job
                                                                                                        Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment